Check Radiation level
- SAR represents Specific Absorption Rate which is a proportion of the measure of radio recurrence vitality consumed by the body when utilizing a smart phone
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has received breaking points for safe introduction to radio recurrence (RF) vitality which is 1.6 watts per kilogram (1.6 W/kg)
- Any smart phone at or beneath this SAR level is "protected" to utilize, however in the event that its 1.6 watts/kg or all the more then you are encouraged to change your smart phone right away.
USSD code (*#07#)
- Here is the SAR level of some well known smart phones in the market.
- IPhone 6: 1.59 W/kg
- LG G3: 0.99 W/kg
- LG G2: 1.44 W/kg
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2: 0.42 W/kg
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: 1.07 W/kg
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: 1.20 W/kg
- Samsung Galaxy S5: 1.28 W/kg
- HTC One (M8): 1.29 W/kg