- Who don't know the top trending worldwide actor Robert Downey Jr, who played the role of scientist Tony Stark (iron man) in the Marvel Cinematic Universe for the past 11 years, with his top level acting and heartwarming
You can sign up to footprint coalition via this link: - FOOTPRINT COALITION
- At Amazon’s Machine Learning, Automation, Robotics and Space (re: MARS) tech conference in Las Vegas Tuesday evening the Robert Downey is set to launch the new project in April 2020 that is "Footprint Coalition", the project plans to use robotics and technology to clean up the planet.
“Between robotics and nanotechnology, we could clean up the planet significantly, if not totally, in 10 years,”
- This isn’t the first time Downey Jr. Has taken AI and other advanced technologies beyond the role of his Marvel character Tony Stark. Together with his wife Susan Downey, Downey Jr. Has also been producing a docu-series about AI for YouTube. The eight episodes, hour-long series, which was first announced a year ago, is meant to explore AI and the impact it will have on people’s
- Did not share any details on how the organization was going to achieve its goal, but spoke with artificial intelligence, Marvel, his career, and the evolution of his Tony Stark character. A video message also featured cameos by Matt Damon and Amazon’s AI assistant Alexa lives.
- Downey mentioned that the goal of this initiative is to to use robotics, artificial intelligence, and technology to clean up the Earth and reverse its carbon footprint within a decade.